About Me

I started photography as a teenager with a point-and-shoot camera. I have come a long way since those days but I still love photography and being able to capture a moment in time. Whether it is a landscape or the minute two people become husband and wife, my passion is capturing memories to hold forever.
If you are in the Pacific Northwest (or want to fly me somewhere, oh, like Hawaii or Mexico or Europe) and interested in having me take photographs of you, please contact me at
kicaldwell{at}gmail{dot}com

Thank you to all the people who have allowed me to photograph you and your families. Enjoy.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pictures for a Dad Overseas

I was asked by a friend of mine to take photos of her kids to send to her husband, who is serving overseas in the military. What an honor for me!

This was a challenge for me since this was the youngest group of kids I had photographed yet. What energy! We went to a local park that had some great colorful mosaic pillars and benches and some nice large open spaces.






Amber, thank you for the wonderful opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment