About Me

I started photography as a teenager with a point-and-shoot camera. I have come a long way since those days but I still love photography and being able to capture a moment in time. Whether it is a landscape or the minute two people become husband and wife, my passion is capturing memories to hold forever.
If you are in the Pacific Northwest (or want to fly me somewhere, oh, like Hawaii or Mexico or Europe) and interested in having me take photographs of you, please contact me at
kicaldwell{at}gmail{dot}com

Thank you to all the people who have allowed me to photograph you and your families. Enjoy.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Day at the Beach

Last weekend we packed up and headed out to Kingston. It was beautiful and super fun. We stayed in a house that was right on the beach (thanks Pam and Kel!). One word - amazing! The weather was perfect.

Along with taking pictures of the family I got to do a little nature photography too.

Here is the path down to the beach:



I love driftwood. I think what I love about it is wondering what it's story is. Where it came from and how far it has been.




Next time I will try to get pictures of the geoducks. Oh, my. All the inappropriate things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment